For The TJX Companies, Inc., variety and diversity are not only ever present, they are essential. We have great
respect for you – our service men and women – and your families, as evidenced by our recruitment initiatives, partnerships
and awards. We value your strong work ethic, professionalism and loyalty. Whatever your individual talents or
interests, it's more than likely that we have exactly what you are looking for. With an extensive range of career
options, TJX stands out as one of the most successful retailers in America, and we are
happy to share our success with you.
We are pleased to offer you this tool to help translate your military skills and training to find TJX career opportunities
that best align with your experience.
Highlights of our support of our U.S. service men and women:
- On September 13, 2012, TJX reaffirmed its support of veteran and reservist employment by once again signing the 5-Star Statement of Support for the Guard and Reserve.
- For the past three years, TJX has donated the proceeds from our sample sales to the following military organizations:
- Massachusetts Iraq and Afghanistan Fallen Heroes Memorial Fund
- The Home Base Program, a partnership between the Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital to help returning service members and their families cope with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- New England Center for Homeless Veterans
- Over the years through our Foundation, TJX has helped to support veterans and their families whether at home or in theater. We value the commitment and sacrifices made by both service members and their families.
- In October 2011, TJX partnered with America's Vet Dogs to help raise and train guide/service dogs for disabled service members.
- In 2009, we launched STAR, our Resource Group for our Associates that are veterans, military family members, or friends of the military. STAR provides networking and support for Associates who have a military affiliation and education for TJX Managers, HR and Associates.
- In 2008, TJX was awarded the Pro Patria Award, the highest state-level award given to a civilian employer by the U.S. Department of Defense. TJX was recognized for providing outstanding support and dedication to the men and women of the Guard and Reserve.
- In 2008, TJX was nominated for the Freedom Award. The nation's highest recognition to U.S. Employers of the National Guard and Reserve members and reflects our commitment to going above and beyond the federal law requirements in terms of supporting our service members. What makes this nomination even more meaningful is that TJX was nominated by one of our own Associates serving in the Guard and Reserve.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.