Employer Of Choice
Keeping Top Talent
We are a Fortune 100 company with 235,000 Associates and operating more than 3,800 stores in nine countries. In 2016 alone, we added almost 200 new stores and nearly 19,000 jobs across our global operations. Simply put, we’re growing and that wouldn’t be possible without the ability to attract, develop and keep strong talent.
Our Associates personify our core TJX values of integrity, caring, ethics and fairness. We know it’s very important for us to attract ambitious and talented individuals, teach them the fundamentals of our off-price model, offer challenging assignments and support career growth. We believe this encourages Associates to join us, not just for a job, but to build a career. They take intelligent risks and feel empowered to test new ideas and innovations. As Associates learn the business, we accept mistakes they may make as opportunities to learn and improve. We believe we are doing just that…helping Associates build their careers in off-price retail.
Awards and Recognition
- TJX scored 100 on the 2017 Corporate Equality Index of the U.S.-based Human Rights Campaign in eight of the past nine years
- TJX was listed as a Top 50 Employer by Equal Opportunity magazine in 2017
- TJX was listed as a Top 50 company by HR Executive in its 2016 Most Admired for HR rankings
- Each year since 2014, TJX has been listed as a Top Employer by Professional Woman’s Magazine
- TJX was named a Top Entry-Level Employer by CollegeGrad.com in 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Over the years, TJX has been listed as a Top Diversity Employer by Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine and Careers and the disABLED magazine
- TJX was named one of the Best Employers of 2016 in Canada by Forbes Magazine
- TJX Canada was named by Great Place to Work as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for large and multinational companies as well as for women in 2015 and 2016
- T.K. Maxx was named Top Graduate Employer in Retail in 2016/2017 by TheJobCrowd for the second year running and placed #12 in its list of top 100 large companies