Employer Of Choice
The Key To Our Success:
and Keeping Top Talent
Our Fortune 100 company operates in 9 countries with approximately 216,000 Associates and more than 3,600 stores. In 2015 alone, we added almost 220 new stores and nearly 20,000 jobs across our global operations. Simply put, we’re growing and that wouldn’t be possible without the ability to attract, develop and keep strong talent.
Our Associates personify our core TJX values of integrity, honesty and caring. They take intelligent risks and feel empowered to test new ideas and innovations. As Associates learn the business, we accept mistakes they may make as opportunities to learn and improve. We know it’s very important for us to attract ambitious and talented individuals, teach them the fundamentals of our off-price model, offer challenging assignments and support career growth so that Associates join us for a job and stay to build a career. We believe we are on the right track.
- TJX scored 100 on the 2016 Corporate Equality Index of the U.S.-based Human Rights Campaign for the third consecutive year
- TJX was listed as a Top Diversity Employer by Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine and Professional Woman’s Magazine in 2014 and 2015
- TJX was listed as a Top Employer by Careers and the disABLED magazine in 2014 and 2015
- TJX was named a Top Entry-Level Employer by CollegeGrad.com in 2015
- TJX was named one of the Best Employers of 2016 in Canada by Forbes Magazine
- TJX Canada was named by Great Place to Work as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for large and multinational companies as well as for women in 2015
- TJX Europe was named the Friendliest Place to Work in the U.K. by Glassdoor.com in 2015
- TJX Europe was named Top Graduate Employer in Retail by TheJobCrowd in 2015
- T.J. Maxx ranked #7 on the list of Top 10 Happiest Retailers to Work For by CareerBliss in 2014