In 2016, 86% of eligible Merchandising Co-Ops who successfully completed the program received an offer to join the TJX Merchandising Development Program upon graduation.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR YOU
Imagine successfully completing a six-month Allocation Analyst or Associate Buying Co-Op and having the opportunity to start your full-time career at a leading fashion retailer with the tools and training you need to succeed in your role.
Now, fast forward to your completion of the Merchandising Development Program and the opportunity to continue a career journey that could span Merchandise Planning and Allocation, Merchandise Buying and possibly even a management position within TJX.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE DREAM A REALITY
If so, take a look at what our co-op programs can offer you! As part of the Merchandising Co-Op Program you could be placed into an Allocation
Analyst Co-Op or an Associate Buying Co-Op.
- The Allocation Analyst Co-Op is all about analyzing and discovering trends to ultimately plan how much of a product should go into our stores. By creating distribution strategies for several multi-million dollar product categories, our Allocation Analysts have a tremendous impact on the customer's experience and our financial goals.
- An Associate Buying Co-Op is all about choosing the right product. You'll have the opportunity to travel with Buyers and meet with vendors to decide what products you believe our customers will want to buy. By analyzing and understanding market trends and building relationships with vendors, you ultimately have an impact on driving sales within our stores.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Interested? Here are the skills we're looking for in potential Merchandising Co-Ops:
- Relationship Building: As an Allocation Analyst or Associate Buyer, collaboration is critical to solving problems and driving your business.
- Negotiation: Providing our customers with an amazing, unexpected "find" means negotiating with our vendors to find high quality product at a great value.
- Problem Solving: Solving problems requires proactive, innovative and strategic thinking that will ensure you are selecting or placing the right product, at the right time, in the right place.
- Analytical Thinking: Being data-driven is critical to making the thoughtful decisions for allocating or selecting your products.
Knowing that a customer will discover a product in our stores that YOU helped deliver just might be the most rewarding experience in your TJX Merchandising Career!
DISCOVER CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES
WHAT DO WE RECRUIT FOR
- Winter Co-Ops – January to June*
- Summer Co-Ops – July to December*
WHEN DO WE RECRUIT
- Winter Co-Ops – September to November
- Summer Co-Ops – February to March
WHERE ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES
- Framingham, MA – Corporate Headquarters
- Los Angeles, CA – CA Buying Office
WHEN WOULD YOU START
- Winter Co-Ops – January
- Summer Co-Ops – July
*Dates could vary based on school cycle