Our business model is built to have tremendous flexibility and adapt with the times. Historically, it has allowed us to deliver steady sales and earnings growth through many retail and economic environments across different geographies. Our long, consistent track record gives us confidence in our continued growth over the long term.
We believe significant opportunity remains to deliver value to more consumers and gain market share across the globe over the long term. At TJX, our commitment to value has been our mission since day one and we have never wavered. We are convinced that our off-price model and combination of brand, fashion, price, and quality will continue to be our winning retail formula in the long term.
As we pursue our long-term goals for global growth, we see our major strengths as the following:
- World-class buying organization
- Global sourcing and distribution capabilities
- Integrated global business with more than 25 years of off-price operating expertise and knowledge in the U.S., Canada, and Europe
- One of the most flexible retail business models in the world
Our primary, longer-term growth strategies are:
- Driving customer traffic and comparable store sales
- Growing our global store base
To learn more about our major strengths and growth drivers, we invite you to explore the other key success factors in this section of our website.
As of February 1, 2020, which was the end of the Company’s fiscal year.