To support TJX’s goal to provide great value to our customers every day, our suppliers must demonstrate:
- Financial stability
- Proven history of successful projects
- Understanding of TJX’s business and practices
- Ability to provide high-quality, cost-competitive products and services
- Ability to scale their business and services to adapt to TJX’s evolving needs
- Record of and commitment to acting in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, in addition to maintaining the highest standards of business ethics
To participate in our Supplier Diversity Program, suppliers must be certified by one of the following:
Suppliers certified by an organization listed above can register on our supplier diversity portal. Registering with TJX will not automatically guarantee a business opportunity. We will contact suppliers that meet our criteria if we have an appropriate, matching need.
Not-for-resale goods or services: Please contact our Office of Supplier Diversity at Supplier_Diversity@tjx.com.
Resale merchandise: Please contact the appropriate merchandise department at 508-390-1000.